Thursday, May 19, 2011


Alicia Keys and her pretty face will receive a $25 million paycheck to be the new face of Vitamin Water. She joins, Tom Brady, 50 Cent, Jennifer Anniston,


Tags: Glaceau, Jennifer Aniston, Smart Water, Vitamin Water


Obviously her amazing shots aren't making me any smarter to advertising


Jennifer Aniston Doesn't Excite in Glaceau Water Campaign


A note on this post's title: In case you didn't know (aka, in case you've


Vitamin water is pitched by Jennifer Aniston, LeBron James, 50 Cent,


Jessica Szohr Poses In Nothing but Body Paint for New Sobe Ads


Jennifer Aniston / GQ January 2009


A lot of people have been asking me how I got my arms so lean and toned.


“Bottled Water is bad.” That's the message most environmentalists have been

I am Team ANISTON all the way. Don't even get me started on that other home


AD WIZARDS: Vitamin Water, What Are You Talking About?

Popular Posts