Monday, August 16, 2010


Happy BBTB2 Monday.  This week the challenge cut at BBTB2 is the cup from the Joys of the Season cartridge.  The design team could use the cup in any project that we wanted.  I jumped ahead and made a Christmas card.  I am SOOOO far behind on my Christmas cards this year!


If that last sentence sound silly, since after all it is only August(!), last year I made six card each month and I was all set to mail cards by December.  I have not been nearly so productive this year.  However, while at CKC this last weekend I did purchase quite a bit of Christmas card making goodies.  Hopefully I will get rolling on them soon.


I used SEI paper to and Core'dinations cardstock to create this card, along with a Technique Tuesday Scalloped tile.  The tiles take ink so much better than chipboard; I just may have a new favorite to add to my long list of favorites!  All of my cuts, except the two background rectangles (Plantin) came from Joys of the Season.  It is such a great cartridge and offers so many wonderful holiday cuts.


If you have not been by BBTB2 and viewed the other fabulous projects you owe it to yourself to do so!


Have a great day.

Popular Posts