Saturday, August 21, 2010

 

Happy Saturday!  It is my week as the Saturday designer at Everyday Cricut.  I was channeling Tim Burton this week as I created the Everyday Cricut layout, Drop Dead Gorgeous Diva.  I used three cartridges to cut the layout elements, Happy Hauntings, Rock Princess, and Plantin Schoolbook.  Complete details of the layout and products used are discussed at the Everyday Cricut blog.  The cut file is available in the left column of this blog or by following this LINK.  I hope you enjoy scrapping your divas!  


Speaking of divas - or in this case diva girlfriends - I will be spending the afternoon at the movies seeing Eat, Love, Pray with my friends Peggy, Suzanne and Kathy.  We will be celebrating My Friend Kathy's birthday, which is Sunday.   Happy Birthday Kathy!!!

Popular Posts