Friday, May 21, 2010


Some of you know that I used to frequent Alba's Unisex Salon in West Orange, but due to a bunch of different reasons I will no longer be going there.  The main reason's I will not be returning are attitude issues, I've seen the workers there go off on customers and lack of skill.  I've had my scalp bumped with the blow dryer and scorched to a crisp more than I'd like to count, so I'm done with Alba's.  On to the next one!  I visited Glitz Salon on the recommendation of a friend and I've been there twice already and I have another appointment set up for next week! 

The atmosphere in the salon is very relaxed, it's not hustling and bustling.  My favorite thing about the salon is the fact that everyone speaks clear fluent english and actually knows hair!  I'm a fan! 

Try it for yourself!
Glitz Salon
581 Northfield Avenue
West Orange, NJ 07052-2415
(973) 324-1191

Popular Posts