Sunday, February 21, 2010

I'm a big huge fan of playing up my eyes, whether it's eyeshadow, eye liner, or mascara I'm all over it. One of my favorite brands to turn to for eyeliners and primers is Urban Decay. So of course when I caught wind of a brand new primer I just had to share it here on Beauty Break. I'm not sure if you noticed but every weekend, I've been posting something non-hair related beauty oriented, do you like?


Anyway, Urban Decay has released Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Eden. Eden is the third awesome addition to the Urban Decay primer family and it features a neutral nude hue that helps smooth out skin tone and brightens eyes.

24/7 Eye Liners are my favorite pencil eyeliners hands down and now there are four more must have colors!



Crash (rich deep eggplant), Oil Slick(black with silver sparkle), Mildew (a dark green), and Binge (navy). 24/7 Eyeliners last and last, I'm sure it would probably last even longer than 24 hours but alas I do wash my face before hitting the pillow, but please don't let the ability to last and last confuse you and get you to thinking that the formula is harsh. Instead, 24/7 Pencils are loaded wtih nourishing ingredients like Vitamin E and Jojoba oil. Available at Sephora.com for $17.00

   
Also, Urban Decay has a brand new product for Spring 2010, Stardust Eyeshadows!
Stardust Eyeshadows are an explosion of twinkling, prismatic sparkle against a wash of pretty color. Powder-fine bits of glitter (40% more than our most dazzling shadows) miraculously feel silky smooth. No scratching, no fallout, just sexy sparkle. Available in nine flattering shades that include neutrals to a vibrant green shade.  Available at Sephora.com for $20.00 each

Check your local Sephora for the new Urban Decay products!

Popular Posts