Saturday, January 23, 2010



Now that I've been on this Mega-Tek kick, wearing nothing but buns I've been spritzing on a moisturizer daily.  I've been using Oyin Handmade Juices & Berries, for some reason when I first got this product I liked it but I wasn't head over heels in love with it.  Now I can't get enough, my bottle is almost gone and I stalked to re-launch of the Oyin site just to make sure I would have a new bottle by the time this one is empty. 

Oyin Handmade Juices & Berries is my daily moisturizer and I follow it up with an oil.  My hair loves this stuff, it's amazing and as soon as I spray it on my hair it's super soft and feels moist and ready to be bunned up.  I'm hoping this stuff can help me retain every centimeter of my growth.

Visit OyinHandmade.com to purchase for just $11.00

Popular Posts