Thursday, September 10, 2009


Last Saturday our local Stampin' Up Demonstrator had a post-convention Open House. I dropped by to oohhhh and aahhh over her latest products, check out her (awesome!) make and take, and to hear about her convention. I found that Steph was selling some of her older stamp sets. All last year I eyed a specific stamp set, but kept finding other things I thought I needed when ordering. But guess who had that set on sale?


This card is the first made with my new stamp set; I love these tags. I did not have the correct punch for the stamp set.... But cricut had the correct cut!!! I found a square tag on one of my cartridges with the same number of scallops!! Wooo-hooo! I cricut cut my tags, then stamped!!!
There are three stamps in the set, so I still have two more stamps to use yet!!

Popular Posts