Saturday, June 13, 2009


I know it has been over a week since I posted anything new to my blog. I promise I have not been a total slacker!! I have had a VERY busy week.... First there was the post party clean up. Then mom went home. Followed by a crazy deadline week at work. How crazy was work this week? I worked from 8:30 am - 9:30 pm yesterday!! Our deliverable is due on Monday and we are in great shape to deliver Monday morning!

I did get a chance earlier in the week to relax in my scrap room one evening. I played with a new stamp set and my nestibilities and made three cards. I really like my nesties, but feel that I should use them more often.

The first card features a lot of pink.... I stamped my image then colored in with my markers. Next I cut the image with a large oval nestie, matting it on a large scalloped oval nestie. I added flowers, ribbon, brads, and fun rub-ons to create a sassy card.


The second card features a round stamped image, the large round classic and scalloped nesties, ribbon, brads, and the great zig-zag trimmed base sheet.



The final card features the Label 2 nestability, a fabulous bird rub-on, and Prima flowers! I really liked the layers and uniquesness of this card.


Popular Posts