Monday, June 1, 2009


Happy Mushroom Madness Monday!!! This week's challenge cut over at Bitten By the Bug is the Mushroom from Cricut's Tinker Bell and Friends Cartridge.


I am going to confess right up front that I purchased this cartridge just for this challenge. I usually do not do that, but I have a friend who may want to use a few of the Fairy cuts in her daughter's nursery, and I really liked the characters.

I made a bi-fold card on which to exhibit my mushroom cut, something I was excited about until I ran into two similar cards on other blogs yesterday. Then I realized my great card design was not as original as I had thought. Oh well... I still like my card. I can't wait until I am inviting a friend over for pizza because THIS will be a great invitation.


Also going on today is another Bitten by the Bug blog hop. You probably arrived here from Michelle's blog. Your next stop, after registering by leaving a comment below (more on that in a moment) will be Carole's blog. I will provide you a link below.

All of the BBTB designers in this week's blog hop are offering BLOG CANDY. You have until Thursday, June 4th to register for my blog candy give away. My friends Kathy and Peggy and I went to Michael's and A.C. Moore today where amidst graduation supplies, stamps, sale items, etc... I purchased my blog candy!!! Be sure to leave a comment below and you will be registered for the blog candy give away. If you do not have a blog, please leave me your email address so that I can contact you if/when you win the candy.

You next stop on the blog hop is at the blog of the amazing Carole. Enjoy your trip!!

Popular Posts