Saturday, May 2, 2009


Yes, it's true - my family grew by one today, but gained four legs!! My husband and I made a little road trip (nearly 6 hours of driving) and adopted a one year old male Pomeranian!!! He is so lovable, but he seems to be trying to become a daddy's boy!!! Anyway, isn't he cute?



Since I spent a big part of the day in the car and trying to get the dog settled into a new home I did absolutely NO crafting today. But guess what??? I think I can safely post a preview of the cards I made for the stamp club swap!

I made sympathy cards; morose but true. I was trying for uplifting sympathy cards... if you can imagine. I found a nice stamp (half price sale) last week at Hobby Lobby and thought I would give it a try.


I used white cards, DCWV SWEET paper, teal card stock, and Stampin' Up ink. Oh yes - and butterflies cut last night with my new Home Decor cartridge
and embossed with the Swiss Dot folder.


I hope the club likes them... I think they came out nicely.

Popular Posts