Sunday, May 3, 2009


Our May Stamp Club meeting was this afternoon at my friend Pat's house. Steph, our Stampin' Up Demonstrator, absolutely out did herself this month! What great projects! We created a three piece set for Mother's Day and all I can say is WOW. We learned the greatest new technique... Stamping on candles. Okay, maybe it is not new to you... But to me, this was amazing! The only time Steph actually got the whole group quiet at once was during her lesson on the candle stamping. We thought this was the coolest!



The three piece set includes the gift box, the awesome card, and the matching candle. Cool, huh? I love the colors that Steph chose and the layer of stamp colors. Again, super-nice job Steph. You are a wonderful demonstrator and I really appreciate the time you devote to the club!!!!


Popular Posts