Tuesday, April 14, 2009


Today was a L-O-N-G day here in Aiken. It rained off and on all day... and all I wanted to do was go home and take a nap! I finally did that this evening... which is why I am yawning and posting at 11:00 pm!!!


A few weeks ago my Wild Card cartridge arrived. I made a couple of cards, designed a few others, then put it away. Tonight I pulled out one of the wild cards I designed and went "wild" cutting mixed layers and colors and textures. The result... This wild Blue Bird card.


All of the elements were cut from the Wild Card cartridge... It really is a great cartridge. I especially loved the birds. I cut three layers of birds and branches, and popped them with pop dots.


I finished the card off with doodling, prima spring mini flowers (May and June), bling, and light blue ribbon. I added a little bird cut and a journaling circle to the inside of the card.

Popular Posts