Monday, April 20, 2009


BBTB x Peggy Loves Vintage = Fabulous Projects! That was Regina equation this week at BBTB. The designers were instructed to use the Inch Bag cut from Tags, Bags, Boxes, and More, and to embellish the bag with a vintage image supplied by Peggy Loves Vintage.


I chose the circus image, and made a cute little bi-colored gift bag on which to display the image. After some serious scissor time with image, I mounted the image on a scalloped circle created with my nesties.


The double paper effect is easy to achieve, just glue two sheets of paper together before placing the paper on the cutting mat. You can even do like I did and use a decorative punch on one edge of the paper before you adhere them together.

I finished my bag off with Stampin' Up stamps that I got for FREE earlier this year (I love free stuff!). The only down side was I smeared the craft ink a bit while adding the brads to the embellies.

Popular Posts