Monday, April 6, 2009



I awoke to rainy Monday morning here in SC, but now, at 10:15 am, it is sunny and in the 60's. I am happy about the rain, however, because my strawberries were in need!



So, are you ready for some Bitten by the Bug fun? Regina chose the Happy Birthday phrase from Hello Kitty for this week's challenge. My project, Happy Strawberry Cupcake Birthday, was created using only Hello Kitty.... with not one Kitty!! I chose the cupcake and strawberry cuts on which to showcase my Happy Birthday cut.



I have to say that I have never used so much Stickles on a single card before! Between the berries, the frosting, and the cupcake, that was A LOT of stickles! But somehow I thought this fun card called for lots of sparkle.



By the way, there is a new contest over at Bitten by the Bug, so be sure to check that out while you are looking at the amazing projects!

Popular Posts