Wednesday, March 25, 2009


Missing in action.... in scenic Aiken, SC....? Yep, that's me. I have not been creating and posting, due the interference of life/fun. I did not complete this weeks Bitten by the Bug challenge as I was busy having too much fun over the weekend!! But you should go by and check out the SPRING projects!

(Mary, my dd Bethany, and Allison)

Last Saturday was my birthday... I was 49. And I must admit we did a nice job of ringing in my final pre-50s year! Saturday also was the second leg in the Aiken Triple Crown, THE spring event here equestrian land... It was the Aiken Steeplechase. My dd came home from college with two friends and celebrated not only my birthday, but also the Steeplechase. And I have to admit, we has SO MUCH FUN with those three girls!!!! My dh was calling them his triplets by the end of the weekend. We both miss them now that they have returned to college.

The weekend was one long celebration, but the best was the dinner at the country club with our "girls", our son, and our friends the Garlands! I also am enjoying the new bicycle that I asked for. I sold my expensive road bike and got a nice around town hybrid.... Much more comfortable now that I am an OLD GIRL! LOL.

Popular Posts