Monday, March 2, 2009



It's Bitten by the Bug Monday, where we are reminded to LAUGH OFTEN. Laughter is good for the soul, good for our mental health, good for lengthening our lifespans, and is far preferable to "crank often"!

This week Regina challenged the design team to use the Laugh Often cut from the Beyond Birthdays cricut cartridge. I will just be honest and tell you that I was not thrilled with this challenge. But you know, after "acting like myself" and over thinking - in the end I liked this cut a lot. Laughter should be an important part of every one's life. If you can laugh, you can get through most anything.

I spent time this weekend cleaning and organizing in my scrap room. I organized my scraps of paper and found the pretty print paper used on the front of this card. I liked it so well, I decided to make this entire card from my scraps stash. Not too bad, huh?

I hope that you too "over think" Laugh Often and realize the importance, the value, of laughter to your life!!!

Popular Posts