Saturday, March 7, 2009

We had the most perfectly beautiful day here in SC. The temp was around 75-80 degrees, the sun was out and it was just beautiful. Around noon I went outside and just sat enjoying the sun and breeze.

This morning my friend Peggy and her sweet daughter Megan came over. We were brainstorming ideas for Megan's wedding invitations. Megan is going to be an adorable bride... She is so sweet and such a pretty person, inside and out.... Just like her mom!!

After Peggy and Megan left, I worked on some cards for a card swap at stamp club tomorrow afternoon. I made chickies, which I was not feeling the love for. So I moved on and played with my new stamp set and my new bird shapabilities. I cut, embossed and chalked the birds, then made this cute card.

My new stamp set is by Darcie's and I have been waiting since CHA for the release of this awesome set. It finally arrived in the mail this week. I made an over size three cupcake card and loved it.

We went to dinner with our great friends and neighbors, Andrea and Paul, and their children. When we came home I decided I disliked the dreadful little chickies even more, so I made new cards for stamp club. I used the new stamp set and the sweet stack paper. Now these cards I do love.


I will let you all know how stamp club goes tomorrow... I have to go pick out a stamp set to order (yikes!)

Popular Posts