Thursday, September 25, 2008


Its all about mirotic again..u know u love it!


20080811Premiere Talk Show of TVXQ Lotte in Seoul







Got a secret
Can you keep it?
Swear this one you'll save
Better lock it, in your pocket
Taking this one to the grave
If I show you then I know you
Won't tell what I said
Cause two can keep a secret
If one of them is dead…

Mommy there's a vampire outside my window..no really now..i think i had a real encounter with a vampire last night..for real it was scarry...no contact though xDD anyways MIROTIC is exactly on my taste *winks












Are you the vampire that visited me last night?If so please...come again :>



So here's a preview of what imma see every night before i go to sleep hehehe the precious soon to be mine, photobook XOXO


man i hate to say that but the accesories this time..suck!Big time! sorry x_X













this is my actual desktop xD






B4 i go..i thought about some extra's for u hehe :)) makes u think eh?:)










credits:ginnele+tvxqvstvxq+to all the people that contribuated to these pictures and these fine young men xDDDD ^_^

Popular Posts